TCSJ provides a variety of programs for those who wish to pursue a career in the field of education: Teaching and Administrative Service Credentials, Induction (teaching and administrative), Master’s Degree program in Education, non-degree programs and a Professional Learning Center.
Coursework is held in-person at our Stockton campus: 2721 Transworld Drive, Stockton 95206 (The IMPACT Pre-Service Preparation Program and Intern Preliminary Teaching Credential Program coursework is also offered at an off-site campus in Ceres: 4033 Central Ave, Ceres, 95307).
- Residency@TCSJ Preliminary Teaching Credential Program
- IMPACT Intern Preliminary Teaching Credential Program
- Pre-Service Preparation Program
- Pre-Requisite Program for the IMPACT Intern Preliminary Teaching Credential Program
- Clear Teaching Credential Program (Induction)
- Private School Teachers Seeking a Teaching Credential
- Designated Subjects (CTE)
- Adding an Authorization/Teaching Area to an existing CA Teaching Credential
Teachers College of San Joaquin’s Professional Learning Center (PLC) provides opportunities for educators to purchase non-degree, Professional Development Units (PDUs) to continue their education and move over on the pay scale*!
*Always check with your school and/or district prior to purchasing units to ensure that they will accept them.